You agree that by clicking “Join Now”, “Join Thousandfold”, “Sign Up” or similar, registering, accessing, or using our Services (described below), you are entering into a legally binding contract with Thousandfold (“Thousandfold”, “we”, or “our”). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract”, “User Agreement”, or “Covenant”), do not click “Join Now” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services. You may terminate this Contract at any time by closing your account and no longer accessing or using our Services.
We may make changes to the Contract.
Promises that you make to us in this Contract:
- You are eligible to enter into this Contract and you are at least our “Minimum Age.”
- You will keep your password a secret.
- You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules as set forth in the Policies and the law.
To use the Services, you agree that:
- You must be the Minimum Age (defined below) or older;
- You will only have one Thousandfold member account, which must be in your legal name;
- You are not already restricted by Thousandfold from using the Services.
The Services are not for use by anyone under the Minimum Age.
Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the Minimum Age.
“Minimum Age” means 18 years old. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for Thousandfold to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including using of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
Members are account holders.
You agree to:
- Use a strong password and keep it confidential;
- Not transfer any part of your account (e.g., Connections);
- Follow the Membership Covenant.
You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
You will honor your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your payment information.
You understand that there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices.
Refunds are subject to our policy.
When you join Thousandfold you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes and to additional terms specific to the paid Services. Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of your membership. Also, you agree that:
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- We may store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your Services and to use to pay other Services you may buy.
- If you purchase a subscription, your payment method automatically will be charged at the start of each subscription period for the fees and taxes applicable to that period. To avoid future charges, cancel before the renewal date.
- All of your purchases of Services are subject to Thousandfold’s refund policy.
- We may calculate taxes payable by you based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
You are okay with us providing notices and messages to you through our websites, apps, and contact information. If your contact information is out of date, you may miss out on important notices.
You agree that we will provide notices and messages to you in the following ways:
- Within the Service;
- Sent to the email address you provided us.
You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
Please review your settings within the Service to control and limit messages you receive from us.
When you share information on our Services, others can see, copy and use that information.
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, articles, group posts, links to news articles, postings, and messages. Information and content that you share, or post may be seen by other Members, or others. Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information.
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it with or without notice.
We may change or end any Service or modify our prices prospectively.
We may change, suspend, or discontinue any of our Services. We may also modify our prices effective prospectively upon reasonable notice to the extent allowed under the law.
Your use of others’ content and information posted on our Services, is at your own risk.
Others may offer their own products and services through our Services, and we are not responsible for those third-party activities.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful. Thousandfold generally does not review content provided by our Members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ (including other Members’) content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our Services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse. You also acknowledge the risk that you or your organization may be mistakenly associated with content about others when we let connections and followers know you or your organization were mentioned in the news.
Similarly, Thousandfold may help you register for and/or attend events organized by Members and connect with other Members who are attendees at such events. You agree that Thousandfold is not responsible for the conduct of any of the Members or other attendees at such events.
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our Services.
Thousandfold reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members. Thousandfold reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if you breach this Contract or the law or are misusing the Services (e.g., violation of the Membership Covenant.)
You can contact Thousandfold support to close your account.
If there are any questions regarding these policies you may contact us using the information below.
1431 Greenway Drive
Irving, Texas 75038