What information do we collect and how are we collecting it?
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s “Internet Protocol” (IP) address. When a visitor requests a page from our website, our Web servers automatically recognize that visitor’s domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site.
We collect information from you when you register on the Thousandfold platform or fill out a form within it. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter identifying information, credit card information and your e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
If you choose to purchase something online, or register for an event, we need to know your name, email address, billing address, phone number, credit card number, and card expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To evaluate our traffic in aggregate. We, do not, however, collect and evaluate this information for individuals. We do record names and email addresses of members and visitors to the Thousandfold community platform
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and/or requests)
- To improve the Thousandfold community platform and striving for a high-quality user-experience (based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs). Your information also allows others to identify which affinity groups you may belong to so that those with a common passion and interest can make contact with you, and vice versa. Where relevant or indicated specifically, your email address will be forwarded to a coach or member of the Thousandfold support team or nearest Halftime Hub.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other organization for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer, and to do by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way
- To send you information on relevant events, products, services, promotions, contests, site features, and research in which you may choose to participate.
- The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer, analyze, and report on the information collected by members who choose to participate in a survey conducted for research purposes. Before any information is used for reporting purposes, it will be de-identified and edited to ensure your identity cannot be directly or indirectly established at any time, unless otherwise agreed by you.
Management and security of personal information
Thousandfold has in place steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification, interference or disclosure by use of various methods including locked storage of paper records and passworded access rights to computerized records.
Thousandfold will take reasonable steps to ensure the information it collects is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and relevant to the functions we perform.
An individual has the right to obtain access to any information which Thousandfold holds about them and to advise them of any perceived inaccuracy. There are some exceptions to this right set out in the applicable legislation. To make a request to access any information ThousandFold holds about you, please contact the Privacy Officer in writing.
Cookie and tracking technology is useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies, or allow your browser to show you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept cookies, your experience at other Websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of the information you provide to us.
What responsibility do we take for third party links?
Occasionally, and at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. As an added value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. You may check with the sites to which we link to determine their individual privacy policies.
Further, by clicking on these links, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss, or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on such external sites or resources.
We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We do not share any of the individual personal information you provide with any other site, linked or otherwise. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online-for example through email, discussion lists, or elsewhere-that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online.
We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
1431 Greenway Drive
Irving, Texas 75038