Member Engagement Specialist
Full-time, hybrid role based in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas.
Imagine spending your workday focused on…
- Collaborating with leaders who are making a Kingdom-impact in a wide variety of issues around the world…
- Building tools to support those leaders in maximizing their impact…
- Serving alongside team members to help create connections, opportunities, and strategies for engaging with Members…
- Executing projects with excellence to enable Members to be trained, equipped, and connected to multiply their impact…
Does this sound like the perfect intersection of your strengths, skillset, and interest? We want you to apply to join our Team as the newest Thousandfold Member Engagement Specialist!
The Member Engagement Specialist will collaborate with the Member Engagement Manager to execute with excellence on the administration and development of the Membership Community of high-impact leaders from around the world.
- Execute engagement strategies developed for Community Members (e.g. administer the creation of resources, events, communities, etc.).
- Support the Member Engagement Manager in daily administrative management of the Community.
- Act as superuser of the technology platform which hosts the Member Community ensuring optimal configuration and engagement and general performance of the system.
- Assist Thousandfold Leadership with the oversight of the 3rd party technology partner. (e.g., maintain prioritized issues log, attend partner meetings, etc.). Act as a liaison between the 3rd party team, Thousandfold Leadership, and Members, as needed.
- Proactively monitor Member inquiries to ensure timely and appropriate resolution and response – carrying forward the Organization’s reputation for high-touch, top-tier client relationship management.
- Proactively monitor Community engagement metrics to identify potential opportunities and/or challenges.
- Make informed recommendations to optimize Community growth, engagement, and retention.
- Execute regular reports and data analysis to inform and support Thousandfold Leadership decision-making and strategies.
You could be a good fit for this role if…
- Administration is a strength you possess. You are highly analytical and detail oriented. You’re the kind of person who is motivated (not drained) by creating and executing to-do lists.
- You are tech-savvy and enjoy learning how to master various social platforms and digital tools.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can maintain exceptional people skills in a variety of settings.
- You are a self-starter. You can identify team needs, proactively initiate a plan, and drive results.
- Commitment to faith and values is integrated into who you are and how you work.
- You are comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment that is highly collaborative and flexible.
- You are in your element when you are multi-tasking and can stay focused at high levels of productivity to meet deadlines.
- Ability to support team members on projects outside of this job description on an as needed basis.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years of professional experience in an office and/or volunteer setting.
- Experience in a customer service environment or administrative role. Comfort interacting with executive level professionals a plus.
- Experience collaborating and/or interacting with people from diverse locations and backgrounds a plus.
- Exposure to and/or interest to learn various software systems to support the team, including but not limited to: Salesforce, LinkedIn, WordPress, MailChimp, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Related industry experience and/or familiarity a plus (Networking, Ministry, Digital Community Building, Administration, etc.)
To apply for this position, please contact Pashonda Manning, email@example.com, and include your resume and a brief cover letter (350 words or less).