THOUSANDFOLD also houses a fully-equipped professional photography studio and is available for rent to small to medium productions catering to a maximum crew of 8 to 10 people.
The studio is nestled in an open-plan loft/converted warehouse with high ceilings of 11.8 feet (3.6m) and is very well lit during the day by two full-length window walls on the front and side of our corner unit. Combined with our Photobook Library and specialty small-batch Bookstore, our 175-square meters space is located in Western Bicutan, Taguig City, 10 to 15 minutes from Bonifacio Global City/The Fort.
The studio rental comes with well-selected photography equipment and high-end PROFOTO® studio lights (and a Canon 5D Mark III upgrade, if needed). Your photographer may also bring his/her own equipment as well.
Pleaser refer to this Rate Card for our Prices, as well as our Terms and Conditions.
Should you be interested in booking with us, we would be happy to work with you but please be sure to schedule at least 2 weeks before the intended shooting date. Rush bookings can be accommodated on a case-to-case basis. Please note, we give priority booking to Thousandfold Fellow-level Members. You can also join here .
For reservations and inquiries, please email email@example.com.
|Non-Commercial/Personal Project Shoots
|Editorial Photo Shoots
|Commercial/Advertising Photo Shoots
|Commercial Video Shoots (generator required)
|Overtime Rates (per hour)
|Sunday Charge (Flat fee on top of applicable hourly rates)
|Regular & Special Holiday Charge (Flat fee on top of applicable hourly rates)
|Gaffer/Photographer’s Assistant (min. ½ day;4 hrs)
|Upgrade with Canon® 5D Mark III rental with 3 lenses
|(Canon® L ultrasonic lens : 24-70mm f/2.8)
|(Canon® L ultrasonic lens : 24-105mm f/4)
|(Canon® ultrasonic lens : 50mm f/1.8)
This rate card is effective as of September 2015. Prices may change without prior notice.
The prices herein do not include 12% TAX.
Our basic rental includes the use of the space and of the following equipment:
- Working area of 50 square meters, with a ceiling height of 11.8 ft.
- Concrete floors, flat white walls, non-continuous, non-cylorama
- Available light from wall windows (front and side)
- Background paper (9 ft. width): white, gray, black
- PROFOTO® Lights (see below)
- PROFOTO® Radio trigger for camera and lights synchronization
- Light modifiers (see below)
- Three (3) standard light stands (6-8 ft. max)
- One (1) heavy-duty boom stand
- One (1) 4 ft. circular reflector — white, silver, gold
- Four (4) 4 x 8 ft. V-flats — 2 black, 2 white
- Spyder® cube exposure guide
- X-Rite® Color-Checker/Gray Card Passport
- 3 extension cords
Thousandfold uses PROFOTO® Lights
- Three (3) flash heads — 1000w, 500w, 500w
- One (1) softbox — 2 x 3 ft., with optional grid attachment
- One (1) softbox — 1.5 x 1.5 ft.
- One (1) strip softbox , with optional grid attachment
- One (1) snoot, with honeycomb grid
- One (1) 5 ft. parabolic umbrella reflector
- Wifi and landline
- Small dressing area
- Multi-purpose long table (for production crew)
- Couch, chairs
- Dress rack, full body mirror
- Free drinking water
- Brewed coffee, tea and light snacks for sale at our in-house Commissary
Terms & Conditions:
- A minimum of four (4) hours is required when renting the Studio.
- Booking hours must include ingress and egress times.
- The client’s production crew may bring in outside food and arrange for food delivery independent from our studio. Do take note however, we also expect guests to clean after themselves.
- The Studio segregates trash, and we expect the compliance of the client’s production crew while at the Studio.
- Our guests all use the Public Bathrooms of our building.
- Overtime charges shall apply beyond the agreed Studio rental hours.
- Studio rental does not cover personnel (such as photographer’s assistant/s, grip, etc.), or special equipment (generators, monitors, computers, etc.) for tethered shooting.
- A fifty percent (50%) down payment must be made within five (5) business days upon signing this Conforme in order to secure the booking. Payment may be made via deposit to BPI Bank Account, PayPal, or through cash or cheque. Cheques must be made payable to Navarroza Photography Studio.
- Balance to be settled at the Studio via cash or cheque on the day of the shoot. Non-compliance will result in an additional ₱3,000.00 surcharge.
- Surcharge of ₱1,500.00 will apply to the following:
- Cancellation and/or rebooking three (3) days prior to shoot date
- Rush bookings of four (4) days prior to shoot date
- Any damages caused to the Studio and/or equipment will be assessed and will be charged to the Client.
- For overtime and other fees, a separate billing will be sent for additional hours and applicable surcharges incurred.