Cart 0

“Get Your $#!+ Together” with Mike Ricca

Admission for One person to the upcoming workshop.

Click here for event details.

If you are a Thousandfold member, your discount will be refunded to you at the event.

“Shooting compelling images is only 10% of a photographer’s life. New York photographer Mike Ricca’s no-nonsense workshop will help the creative/photographer navigate the other 90%. Subject will cover photographer’s workflow, filing conventions, data protection & management to client contracts, releases, and more.”

1,500.00

In stock